BE READY FOR THE SAT
- CRITICAL READING
BE READY FOR THE ACT
- A thorough review of all content areas including strategies for writing an effective essay
- Small classes with personalized attention
- Classes taught by certified High School teachers experienced in ACT, PSAT, and SAT preparation
- Diagnostic testing to identify areas requiring additional review. Progress tests with individualized score analysis highlighting strengths and weaknesses
- Review of important test taking strategies
- Gain confidence and reduce test anxiety
PROGRAM SCHEDULE - TUITION
- FALL ACT/P/SAT PROGRAM
25 Hours - Classroom Instruction/Testing - $765
- All testing and instructional materials
- Make up or repeat sessions
- Additional review classes prior to SAT
- PSAT program includes 22 additional hours in the Spring
SOPHOMORES receive continued preparation in the Junior year at no additional tuition.
Note: Class days/hours are subject to change due to holiday/scheduling conflicts. Refunds will not be issued once the program starts at any location.
Call 1-800-SAT-PREP for your full class schedule or select your town, county, or class location from the drop-down menu..