BE READY FOR THE SATs
- CRITICAL READING
- WRITING (Essay Writing, Grammar and Word Usage)
- A thorough review of Math, Critical Reading and Writing skills including strategies for writing an effective essay.
- Small classes with personalized attention.
- Classes taught by SAT experienced Math and English High School teachers
- Diagnostic testing to identify areas requiring additional review. Practice tests track improvement and highlight strengths and weaknesses.
- Review of important test taking strategies.
PROGRAM SCHEDULE - TUITION
- SPRING SAT PROGRAM
26 Hours - Classroom Instruction/Testing - $765
- All testing and instructional materials
- Make up or repeat sessions
- Additional review classes prior to Fall SAT
SOPHOMORES receive continued preparation in the Junior year at no additional tuition.
Note: Class days/times are subject to change due to holiday/scheduling conflicts. Refunds will not be issued once the program starts at any location.
Call 1-800-SAT-PREP for your full class schedule or select your town, county, or class location from the drop-down menu..